Sunday, August 28, 2011

Pearls ... Pearls ... Pearls ...

This week I had received some lovely Mother of Pearl leaf drops from "The Bead Shed" so they'd sat at the top of my bead stahs waiting for me to do something with them. I had bought them with the idea of making them into earrings, pearly cluster earrings - and today my muse decided that today was the day to make them!

I gathered all that I needed to make them ...


Mother of Pearl leaf drops, lots of freshwater pearls and sterling silver components ...


perfect for a bride - or that little black dress.

I'll get them added into my Etsy shop later, it's been a while since I put anything in there :)

Hope you're having a great weekend

Lots of Love
Nic
x

(PS: I have been trying to comment on a lot of blogs over the past few days, but i'm failing miserably! - just wanna say that i'm not ignoring you, and I am loving every post - just getting sick of blogger and their comment bugs :( )

No comments:

Post a Comment